Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tool 2




I think that building an online community is really important because it allows you to network so much better. I can spend one day on the internet and create a network of teachers all over the nation and even the world. PLNs can be really helpful when used in the right way. I think the most interesting thing that I will be able to apply is to invite comments. When I am struggling with something, blogging will be a good way to do it because I might get more answers, and more objective ones, than what I would from just asking fellow teachers at my school. It expands the learning experience to further than just the students at your school.

I plan to visit this blog frequently to check in the kind of assignments he is using in his class. They are really helpful! http://duncan7thgrademath.blogspot.com/2011/08/order-of-operations.html#comment-form

No comments:

Post a Comment